"Acrylon is focused on our customer's success by providing innovative, cost effective solutions combined with an unsurpassed passion to provide industry leading quality products and services."
Strategically sourced by leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) companies as their primary supplier of plastics, Acrylon manufactures an extensive variety of custom plastic parts for a wide range of end use applications including Buses, Tractors, Combines, Electric Cars, Fencing, Commercial Building Systems, Residential Playground, Residential and Commercial Windows & Doors.
With over 35 years experience, Acrylon has grown steadily by focusing on core values of Customer Service, Quality and Continuous Improvement. These values guide our planning and ongoing investment in personnel, technology, capacity and facilities to meet the diverse, global needs of our customers.
Within 345,000 sq feet of manufacturing space in 5 operations in Canada and one in the US, Acrylon utilizes three plastics processes - Rotational Molding, Thermoforming and Profile Extruding. Acrylon also has extensive experience with modular assemblies which reduce customer labour and inventory costs. This unique diversity has enabled Acrylon to develop multifaceted, long-term relationships with customers and suppliers enabling the entire supply chain to grow, increase productivity, reduce costs and effectively compete in the global market.
- Rotonics plant acquired in Maple Plain Minnesota with multiple rotomolding machines
- Spartech Profiles Plant acquired making Acrylon Plastics the largest custom extruder of plastics profiles in Western Canada
- Western Profiles acquired adding a third complimenting plastic process to Acrylon's portfolio
- Saskatoon Plant acquired with 2 rotomolding machines and 13,000 square feet
- Additional rotational molding capacity added in Winnipeg operation
- New ownership of Acrylon. Privately held company owned by the employees and Craig McIntosh
- Trim capacity increased through the addition of 5 axis CNC Routers in Winnipeg and Winkler
- Winnipeg Operation - Rotomolding capacity augmented and warehouse building constructed
- Winkler Operation - Thermoforming and sheet drying capacity increased
- ISO 9001 - 2000 Registration achieved
- Winkler Operation - 5 axis CNC trimming and Cold storage capacities increased
- Winnipeg Operation - Rotomolding capacity increased
- Winkler Operation - CNC trimming and Thermoforming capacity enhanced
- Cold storage expansion occurs in Winkler operations
- Manufacturing processes enhanced through the addition of Pressure Forming and Twin Sheeting capabilities
- Rotomolding capacity increased in Winnipeg, CNC trimming capacity increased in Winkler
- Winnipeg operations move to new location, Resin pulverizing capability added in Winkler
- Winkler operations expanded to 40,000 Sq feet, Cold storage building constructed in Winkler
- Pro Engineer software implemented for 3D CAD Modeling
- ISO 9002 - 1994 Registration achieved
- Acrylon Plastics acquires rotomolding facility in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Acrylon Plastics is incorporated in Winkler, Manitoba Canada